We are almost ready to open on Friday, Nov 28th, just finishing putting together wreaths, picking up Rinker's cider, getting our custom welded tree stands, setting up our new Extra Large baler, etc.
In recent years, several families have expressed interest in coming to the farm to select a tree the day before Thanksgiving, and I know that some of you have talked to me about doing so again this year. We plan on being here all day, Wednesday, Nov. 26th, but the weather may be throwing a curveball. Current forecasts indicate that while areas just east of us (Sterling east) could see significant rain/snow mix, our slightly cooler temperatures and altitude at the farm could produce more snow than you might expect based on conditions at your home. With that in mind, check my blog tomorrow morning and I'll let you know if we're getting snow. Think about the possibility of needing all wheel or 4 wheel drive.
Winter is coming!
Daily Update >